The WPhono LITE offers both a pure analogue output and, thanks to the inclusion of Waversa’s unique digital technology, also outputs a digital signal via coax up to 24bit/176.4kHz resolution using Waversa’s unique high-precision dual clocks and ADC conversion.
In addition, the unit includes a network port allowing you to take advantage of Waversa’s proprietary WNDR (Waversa Network Direct Rendering) technology. When connected to other Waversa products via this protocol, music is transferred with minimal to no buffering and with noise minimised during signal transmission, eliminating notable distortion of sound quality.
For the analogue purists amongst you (and digital skeptics), we implore you to give this unit a trial in tandem with another Waversa product incorporating WNDR. The results speak for themselves.
Upgrade to a dedicate power supply
Boosting the performance further, one can also add the WLPS H/P power supply to further lower the noise floor. Both units share the same form factor making for a very high-performance yet ultra-compact package.
- MM & MC Phono Stage
- Surface Noise Reduction
- Pop Noise Reduction
- Cartridge Setting Presets (Impedance & Gain)
- Fully Balanced Analog Design
- Digital output with WNDR
- RIAA Curve Correction
- Chassis: Aluminium
- Colour: Silver
- Inputs: MM/MC RCA Phono
- Outputs: Unbalanced RCA, Digital Coaxial, Ethernet (WNDR)
- I/O: USB-C, Ground
- Dimension: W150xD150xH30mm
- Weight: 200 g / 0.44 lbs.
- Power supply: 12V Adapter 90-120V AC / 180-240 VAC @ 50Hz
Supported Audio/Video Formats
- Colour: Silver
- COAX: up to 24/176.4 kHz
- NET: up to 32/176.4 kHz
- Linux 4.0x with 1GHz ARM Cortex A7 Processor
- Ultra Low Power Universal Serial Bus Audio Class 2.0
- High Precision Clock Dual MEMS 44.1/48
- Dual ADC
Make an enquiry
Find out more and request a demo
"*" indicates required fields
Our Waversa Systems partners