Allied to the Waversa ethos of marrying performance and functionality, the unit offers two dedicated and independent DC outputs. This key feature is a boon for those working on network streaming as you can simultaneously power your router and network switch from the one supply, isolating both components from interference.
However the biggest benefit from using the WLPS H/P can come when used as part of the Waversa-verse.
The Holy Trinity
Experience the WLPS H/P in conduction with the WSmartHub 3.0 and the WStreamer V2 and have your expectations of what streaming music can achieve redefined. And at a reasonable price point.
- Ultra-Low Noise SMPS/Linear Mixed Power Supply
- Variable voltage output (0.1v steps)
- Ground Noise Removal Technology
- 4 Stage Switching Noise Filter
- Digital Controlled Micro Voltage Control Circuit
- Chassis: Aluminium
- Colour: Silver
- I/O: 1xDCin, 2xDCout
- Dimension: W150xD150xH30mm
- Weight: 200g / 0.44 lbs.
- Power supply: 28V Adapter 90-120V AC / 180-240V AC @ 50Hz
- 10A max output per channel or 480W total
- Tantalum Capacitors
Make an enquiry
Find out more and request a demo
"*" indicates required fields
Our Waversa Systems partners