The WBridge supports various protocols, with WNDR being the most notable, allowing for an ideal connection to other Waversa devices and maximising overall performance.
The supported interfaces include Ethernet (OLAN, Roon Ready, AirPlay, WNDR), USB, Coaxial, Optical, AES/EBU, and HDMI.
To support its operations, the WBridge is equipped with 4 x Lithium Ion Waversa Low Noise BMS (Battery Management System) for reliable power management and reduced noise interference.
WBridge supports a wide variety of interfaces, offering excellent usability and expansion options:
- Ethernet (DLNA, Roon Ready, AirPlay, WNDR)
With these multiple interface options, the WBridge provides flexibility and compatibility to connect with various devices and systems, enhancing the overall usability and functionality of the device.
All Waversa products are built with high-quality aluminum chassis skillfully produced by an expensive CNC process. The chassis features individual segments for each module, providing protection from external noise and harmful vibration, thereby maximizing audio performance.
4 Bank Lithium Ion BMS
In order to eliminate noise from power supplies for sensitive circuits such as ethernet switches, the WBridge operates on battery power to protect against harmful SMPS (Switched-Mode Power Supplies). All critical audio components are also operated by clean battery power.
The WBridge features a 4 Bank Lithium Ion Battery Management System (BMS). While one bank is being used to power the device, the other banks are being charged through Waversa’s Battery Management System, ensuring a continuous and reliable power source for optimal performance.
WAP (Waversa Audio Processor)
Digital audio sources often experience distortion through the quantisation process, which can impact the sound quality of high-end audio. Waversa’s proprietary WAP technology is designed to eliminate errors in digital audio sources and recover the original audio waveform.
By operating at 32 bits, the WAP Processor in Waversa products provides a more accurate representation of the music signal. When Waversa devices are connected through WNDR, this effect is multiplied through each step of the signal path, further enhancing the overall audio quality.
WAP/X (Waversa Audio Processor Extension)
Not only are digital audio sources distorted through the quantisation process, but the harmonic component is also greatly reduced.
WAP/X technology recovers harmonic components for the 2nd, 4th, and 8th order. As the WAP processor operates at 32 bits, Waversa is able to extend the harmonic frequency range way into the ultrasonic region to produce vital information key to the ear for natural timbre and soundstaging, which is greatly enhanced.
HDMI 2.0 / HDMI ARC
As video becomes increasingly popular as a source for music, we offer 4K HDMI bypass and HDMI ARC support for audio systems. This allows for seamless integration and connectivity between video and audio components.
WBridge offers a seamless connection to meet all the needs of high-end audio systems, providing a comprehensive solution for audio enthusiasts.
- Complete noise protected hardware construction
- All audio interface with cross conversion
- ROON (to be certified)
- Waversa Smart Battery Charger System
- 4x Battery operated Audio Grade Ethernet ports
- Clock input/output
- 4x 18650 Lithium Battery Slot
- Built-in Linear Power Supply
- WNDR – Waversa Network Direct Rendering
- WAP – Waversa System Processor (Basic: 5, Standard: 10 (5+5))
- WAP/X – Waversa System Processor Extension
- Dynamic Range Support Levels 1 – 5
- Chassis: Aluminium
- Colour: Silver
- BASIC – 4 x Audio Grade Ethernet ports (with Native DSD)
- STANDARD – As BASIC plus Digital Coaxial input/output, AES/EBU input/output, USB-B input, USB-A output, Toslink input/output, HDMI input/output (up to 4K pass through, ARC)
- MULTI As Std plus AES/EBU (1 x Input, 3 x Output), USB-B Input, USB-A output, 3-way active crossover
- I/O: Micro SD (Updates only)
- Dimension: W350xD200xH45mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg / – 8.8 lbs.
- Power supply: 90~120 VAC/180~240 VAC@50~60Hz
Supported Audio/Video Formats
- COAX: up to 192KHz
- USB/NET: PCM 32 Bit 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384 kHz, DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
- ROON: FLAC, WAV, DSF, DFF, AIFF, ALAC, AAC, MQA
- UPnP/DLNA Renderer: WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC up to 24 bits / 192 kHz
- AM3358 with TI OMAP 1GHz ARM Cortex A8
- OCXO Clock (Upgradable through external sync clock)
- Built-in Linear Power Supply
Make an enquiry
Find out more and request a demo
"*" indicates required fields
Our Waversa Systems partners