Noise reduction characteristics
The following is a basic outline of the main areas the Entreq Athena & Wilma racks are looking to address:
- Minimal metal construction to reduce the interaction of different metals and their subsequent uncontrolled field effects on the signals themselves.
- Naturally damped, multiple constrained layered construction – not random bits of wood machined into the shape of shelves, also a completely non-magnetic material!
- Anti-resonance porting within each shelf.
- Active Silvernet system (entire shelf) to reduce and remove RF/RFI and other noise inducing field effects, lowering the noise floor dramatically.
- Finally a Solid Silver Grounding point, found on Level 2 – 3-shelf construction, allowing the option to efficiently remove all high frequency induced field effects, leading them away to an Entreq grounding Box.
Levels of shelf performance:
Level 1: 3 constrained layers, 21mm thick.
Level 2: 8 constrained layers, 28mm thick, Silvernet and Silver Ground post
Level 3: 11 constrained layers, 49mm thick, Silvernet and Silver Ground post
The depth of shelves are 50 cm and they are available in 3 widths as standard.
Single 60 cm, Twin 114 cm and Triple 168 cm with other sizes available by request.
All in all, this means you can configure in several ways and we always can find a solution and build an Athena rack that fits your demands.
Our Entreq partners
Suite 7a, Market Walk, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6BL
01884 243 584
Visit the Audio Destination page
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Visit the Audio Therapy page
Denehurst Gardens, Richmond, Greater London TW10
020 8392 1959
Visit the Choice HiFi page
Future Shop Ltd. Unit 5, MODA Business Centre, Stirling Way, Borehamwood. Herts. England. UK. WD6 2BW
0800 772 3688
Visit the Futureshop page
2 Joppa Rd, Edinburgh, EH15 2EU
0131 556 7901
44 Cow Wynd, Falkirk Central Region, FK1 1PU
01324 629 011
Visit the HiFi Corner page
24-26 Union Street, Maidstone, Kent. ME14 1ED
Visit the Home Media page
Unit 2, Stanbridge Park, Staplefield Lane, Staplefield, RH17 6AS. UK.
8-9 Scotch Street Center, Dungannon, Co.Tyrone, BT70 1AR. Northern Ireland. UK.
0343 523 6169
Visit the Kronos AV page
Walton on Thames, Surrey
+44 (0)788 785 2513
Visit the Lotus HiFi page
85-91 Ber Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 3EY
Visit the Martins Hi-Fi page