- The Stillpoints Aperture have been found effective from 40 HZ to 40K HZ.
- The Stillpoints Aperture’s unique trapping system captures an area of waveform much broader than its small surface area would suggest.
- The Stillpoints Aperture can be used to trap waveforms either facing the wall or facing away from the wall.
- The Stillpoints Aperture design allows for artwork or photographs of your choice to be inserted in the frame thus raising the aesthetic appeal for everyone in the home.
- The Stillpoints Aperture effectively increases soundstage width and depth. This is especially true for smaller rooms. (See the Michael Fremer review: Stereophile, Feb 2016.)
- The Stillpoints Aperture will increase the dimensional perspective of the image structure.
Apertures are available with oak, cherry or walnut frames and with white, black or cream fabric.
- Choose from three natural wood frame finishes. Light Oak, Cherry, or Black Walnut.
- Match with one of three fabric colors: Cream, Black, or White
Standard Aperture wood/insert combinations are Light Oak/Cream, Cherry/Cream, and Black Walnut/Black. The Standard offerings are stocked by Stillpoints.
Our Stillpoints partners
The Manor House, 6 Manor View, Whittlesey, Peterborough, PE7 1TF
01733 350 878
Visit the Analogue Seduction page
Suite 7a, Market Walk, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6BL
01884 243 584
Visit the Audio Destination page
78 Otley Road, Leeds, LS6 4BA
0113 217 7294
Visit the Audio Republic page
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Visit the Audio Therapy page
The Audiobarn, Feltimores Park, Chalk Lane, Old Harlow, Essex, CM17 0PF
01279 454 860
Visit the The Audiobarn page
Denehurst Gardens, Richmond, Greater London TW10
020 8392 1959
Visit the Choice HiFi page
Future Shop Ltd. Unit 5, MODA Business Centre, Stirling Way, Borehamwood. Herts. England. UK. WD6 2BW
0800 772 3688
Visit the Futureshop page
2 Joppa Rd, Edinburgh, EH15 2EU
0131 556 7901
44 Cow Wynd, Falkirk Central Region, FK1 1PU
01324 629 011
Visit the HiFi Corner page
24-26 Union Street, Maidstone, Kent. ME14 1ED
Visit the Home Media page